Monday, April 17, 2006

Lunch in Flegere 1

I went to another ski resot... to have this lunch! This is where I had pizza back in December (remember?). They also cook very good veal, wrapped with ham with deep cheezy sauce. Very satisfying :)
The weather was beautiful today. Sunny. Damian went out for another summit tour, for 2 days. So I was on my own. I arrived to the ski resort reasonably early to enjoy the first snow in the morning. Very nice. I also met a French guy who used to live in Tokyo. We had good conversation on the lift about pros & cons about Japanese and French ski resorts.
The sun was strong... and of course I forgot sunscreen lotion!!!! The view of Mont Blanc was quite nice.
Can you see glacier from the top of Mont Blanc?

I started around 9am and finished the day at 4pm. It was quite a long day -- and I enjoyed it!

No comments: